Wednesday 4 September 2013

COOKED HUMAN MEAT DISCOVERED IN ONITSHA

What a world, This is the height of it all, eating your fellow  human being, i have held about it but for this to be seen happening here in Nigeria is very shocking. Report reaching US, states that, in Onitsha police arrested 11 people after they discovered 2 fresh human heads in a hotel (name withheld) very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market in Anambra state. AK47 rifles and other weapons were also discovered in the hotel...

The arrest followed tip-offs from area residents early in the morning. The hotel owner, 6 women and 4 men were arrested. After police got access to the hotel, they made a startling discovery of two human heads wrapped in a cellophane bag, two AK47 rifles, two army caps, 40 rounds of live ammunition and so many cell phones. “Each time I came to the market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel. So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery,” said a vegetable seller in the area

A Pastor who was among the people who tipped off the police said: I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised. So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.”

No comments:

Post a Comment