Thursday 26 September 2013

I Am Not Bothered About Nigeria"s Bad Situation, Because I Am On Top Of My Game Says Nollywood Actress

Its not right to think about yourself alone. There are people out there looking for your remains, so that is the more reason you are suppose to be bothered. In recent interview when asked what she would like God to do for Nigeria, if given the opportunity by the Creator to make such request, Rukky Sanda stated that she will asked God to make Nigeria fair, but noted that she isn’t complaining about the bad situation of the country since she is living large. In her words, “I pray that the country would be fair.” When asked to explain what she meant by Nigeria being fair, Rukky explained that, “I can’t complain (of the bad situations in the country) because I have a good life, I am lucky [for that] and I thank God [for that also], but I pray that the less privileged ones get what they want.”

No comments:

Post a Comment